Resepi ni ibu amik dr buku Amy Heng....ibu mmg x nyesal beli buku ni...berbaloi-baloi.... hehehe
Lets try it....
- 250g pure creamy butter
- 250g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100ml fresh orange juice
- some orange rind
- 250g self-raising flour* (ayak semua bahan bertanda *)
- 30g ground almond*
- 1/2 tsp baking powder*
- 9"round cake tin (tp ibu pakai loyang petak 9")
- Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time. Beat until batter is light and creamy.
- Fold in flour and orange juice alternately until well mixed. Lastly, add in rind.
- Pour no.(2) into 9" greased and lined tin and bake at 160C in a preheated oven for 55-60 minutes. Do not open oven door for the first 30 minutes or the cake may shrink.