Resepi jugak dr Delicious Cake from Amy heng (ibu dah kena sumpah ka dgn buku ni?)
- 250g butter
- 300g caster sugar
- 2 tsps vanilla essence
- 350g grated carrot
- 120g chocolate chips
- 120g chopped walnuts (toated, chopped)
- 150g pineapple (cubed)
- 250g superfined flour
- 80g-self-raising flour
- 2 tsps cinnamon powder
Cream-cheese froasting (ibu buat 5/3 adunan)
- 150g cream cheese
- 70g butter
- 70g icing sugar
- 1tsp lemon juice
- coca powder for dusting (ibu x letak ni)
- 9" square cake tin
- greaseproof paper
- Line and grease a 9" square cake tin. Preheat oven at 180C.
- In a mixing bowl, beta butter, vanilla essence and sugar on medium speed until ceamy. Gradually add in eggs one at a time.
- Turn to low speed and add in carrot and sieved ingdredients. Lastly, fold in choc chips, walnuts and pineapple cubes.
- Pour batter of no.(3) into prepared tin and bake for 1 hour or until baked through
- Remove cake from pan and leave to cool. Spread with cream cheese frosting and dust with cocoa powder.
- Cream cheese frosting : Beat cheese, butter, sugar and juice until light and creamy. Spread on cooled cake. Dust with cocoa powder.
Dah siap packing dlm bekas hantaran