Nanti ibu taip masuk resepinya ja....tp kalo nk order pun boleh...hehehe...insya-Allah xnyesal.
Resepi kek pisang ni pun ibu amik dr buku Delicious Cakes by Amy Heng.
- 5 eggs
- 15g ovalette
- 230g caster sugar
B. Mixed together
- 230g corn flour
- 1 tsp double-action baking powder
C. Mixed together
- 250g ripen pisang berangan (mashed)
- 60g ovaporated milk
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1tsp banana essence
- 2X9" rectangular tin
- Line and grease 2x9" rectangular tin. Preheat oven at 180C.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk at hight speed Ingr.A until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add ingdr B beat at low speed. Lastly, add in Ingdr C.
- Pour no 3, into prepared tin and bake for 55-60minutes. Cool cake well.